Monday 7 January 2008

Over the holidays....

Right.... Its the first day back for the new year, and i realise I have not posted a blog for a while!
Over the holidays I just carried on researching, but have struggled to actually create anything, due to having no access to a computer..
I'm still yet to finalise an idea, and is something i must address relatively soon. My theme or concept is still around the idea of anonymous identity and interaction. I want to create some kind of experiment that uses this concept.. Im feeling I want it not be too software scripting based. i.e. An awsome flash document..
I'm going to post all my work from over the holidays, so they wont neccesarrily be my thought process that the date states..

1 comment:

Mike Blow said...

Hi Jonathan,

I really like this idea of anonymous, turn-based interaction. Has resonance with games, game theory, and also I like the idea that (in the graffiti example at least) any reward for interacting (writing a reply) is attained through imagining people's response when they read it, rather than direct gratification. Interesting psychology....

Its a good angle. You don't have many ideas on the blog about how to realise it, but if you can find an engaging way it will be a good project.

Mike