Wednesday 14 November 2007

Last week!!!

The past week has been very productive. I decided to stay with my original idea and have finally nailed it on the head. When researching I came across a concept that was very similar to mine. This did momentarily dampen my mood, but however it helped me define my idea. It also backed that my idea could exist in the future.

Have been doing intense research on brain scanning to look at the current technology to see how far ahead mine is. Mine will be basically the same as current equipment, but alot smaller and portable. I read articles that they could only see this happening in the future and it was only a matter of time. If you look how most current technology is progressing, it seems to be making evrything smaller and portable. eg. phones, cameras, mp3 players, computers.

No comments: